“WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE SUMMIT?”
The first Summit gathering for this community is planned for May 4-5, 2017, in Boulder, Colorado. More details will be announced soon!
We’re planning many amazing things for the Summit, including but not limited to:
- Participation - You help design what's most useful to discuss in group dialogue
- Guided Experience - We will structure a space for rich, meaningful dialogues to occur
- Connections Become Community - We’ll help you create a micro-community with a few other like-minded CEOs (think of this like a CEO Mastermind Group, coaching circle, support team, or a combination of these great things!) to help and support you in an ongoing way
“WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF THE SUMMIT?”
- Tools - You will walk away with specific principles, processes, tools, and methodologies for continuing to build a Participation Age company.
- Learning - You will learn how other Participation Age companies grow faster, have higher profits, and exponentially lower staff turnover.
- Connections - You’ll know how to find future resources quickly and easily when you need them.
- Community - Find a few just like you, and we will provide ways for you to stay in touch all year. We all need "Outside Eyes;" find them here.
“CAN I BRING OTHER MEMBERS OF MY TEAM WITH ME?”
Yes! You are quite welcome to bring 1-2 "implementors" from your team with you—the special people you know you can count on to help you make changes when you go back to your company after the Summit. We'll even give you group discount pricing!
“CAN I ONLY SEND PEOPLE FROM MY TEAM?”
Sorry, no. This is a CEO Community—if you weren't here, it wouldn't be!
“HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?”
Official pricing will be released soon. Apply now and if you're a fit for the group you'll be the first to know!